This stupid and evidence free piece just begs for comment. Numbers are correlated to the numbers in the article.
1. “Jill Stein, on the other hand, has no record at all because she has never held political office.” That’s because she can’t get on the ballot because US elections are rigged. “We don’t really have a future right now to offer our younger generation.” Can’t argue there. Can we?
2. “If Donald Trump wins the White House..” He is not going to win. It’s already rigged in favor of Clinton. He’s there for entertainment and continue the myth of free election. It’s a reality show. “Imagine a country with no affordable health care, no safety net, no food stamps, no minimum wage, no protections against discrimination and hate crimes, no access to birth control or abortion, no environmental laws, no protections for consumers, no 911 or publicly funded emergency response, no labor laws, no efforts to fight climate change, no brakes on Wall Street’s looting of the economy, and our streets swarming with angry mobs exercising their Second Amendment “right” to bear arms. Because that’s the dystopian America we’ll get if Donald Trump wins.” Are you fucking kidding me? This is the America we have right now and why people are voting for Trump and Sanders. They are fed up on the right and left. Get a grip! What planet do YOU live on?
3. “If the staunchly right-wing conservatives on the Supreme Court hadn’t ruled against a vote recount for Florida’s stolen election back in 2000, Al Gore would have been president.” This was illegal, allowed by a $ystem that is rigged by elites. Nowhere, anywhere does it say in the Constitution or elsewhere election solutions go to the Supreme Court. They count on people being ignorant to get away with this. They are and they did.
4. “Like it or not..” I’m voting for my values and my conscience, not who you or the rigged $ystem tells me to.
5. “The U.S. has a firmly entrenched two-party system, but it doesn’t have to be that way.” Yes it does if people continue to vote for the lesser of two evils. That’s why the system is so firmly entrenched. Propaganda and the politics of fear go a long way which is why we have articles like this one.
6. “By setting this admirable example, he’s made fools of racists and recalcitrant Republicans on Capitol Hill while rarely ever having to say a word.” Really? Give me one example where his pretty words or actions actually made a difference. Stopped the shootings, stopped the racism.
7. Tax returns. I don’t know where they are either but what difference does that make? Everyone who does their research know tax returns show earned income. The REAL money, in capital gains and all kinds of other hidden sources that are perfectly legal to hide and not pay taxes on. None of which we are allowed to do because we are too poor.
8. “Jill Stein’s scary stance on science.” Really? Funny how this is the same exact headline the right wing press uses. Over and over. So much easier to make stuff up and then copy it than to do your research. Besides, they are counting on people’s ignorance. They always count on it and are never disappointed. Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiQWhJj-3yQ
9. I don’t even know what to say about that, it is so stupid. All those accusations and So What? “The answer to neofascism is stopping neoliberalism?” If you did your research, you would find that economists would not disagree. “Jill Stein was photographed while dining with Vladimir Putin despite Russia’s very unprogressive policies.” So fucking what? There are hundreds of pictures of Clinton with the world’s worst dictators, oops, I mean US allies while she was the Secretary of State and actually had power. What’s worse? That or Clinton’s foreign policy responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, terrorism and destruction of countries? Now there’s a serious person!!!
10. That’s right. Trump hates Muslims but Clinton kills them. No shame in that, is there? Go Stein!